We may collect the following information:
contact information including email address
demographic information such as postcode & preferences
other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]What we do with the information we gather
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Consent” tab_id=”1479676268090-9b9a55f1-5660″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Consent
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdrawing your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Site Usage” tab_id=”1452516127677-9a124f1b-89fd”][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- IMPORTANT! THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT (this “Agreement”). PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
This Agreement governs your use of this Internet site located at https://rjcoinsjewelry.com (collectively, the “Site”) and is by and between RJ Coins & Jewelry, LLC. (referred to herein as “RJ”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) and you, on behalf of yourself and the buyer, member or supplier for which you have registered (“you”). By using, viewing, transmitting, caching, storing and/or otherwise utilizing the Site, the services or functions offered in or by the Site and/or the contents of the Site in any way, you have agreed to each and all of the terms and conditions set forth below, and waive any right to claim ambiguity or error in this Agreement. If you do not agree to each and all of these terms and conditions please do not use the Site and leave the Site immediately. We reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately; therefore, please check these terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Agreement will mean you accept those changes.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
The Site is available only to individuals and entities that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, the Site and the services offered by the Site are not available to minors. If you do not qualify, you may not use the Site. You warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older to reserve a room on this Site. If you are under the age of eighteen, you may contact the hotel directly for assistance.
You also warrant that you are legally authorized to make purchases for either yourself or for another person for whom you are authorized to act. You may only use this Site to make legitimate purchases and shall not use this Site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to place any speculative, false or fraudulent orders of any kind.
We reserve the right to cancel or modify orders where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the transaction(s) contain or, have resulted from, a mistake or error, or from an attempt to circumvent RJ Coins & Jewelry policies, terms or conditions.
You understand that overuse or abuse of the reservation facilities of this Site may result in your being denied access to such facilities.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Secure Payment” tab_id=”1452516918913-0ffcc8af-1997″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Payment
Our payment system is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Third-Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]Google Analytics: Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Cross-Device” tab_id=”1452516931073-3b8bc312-ce1d”][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
We and our business partners use third parties to establish deterministic or probabilistic connections among devices (such as smartphones, tablets, and computers) to deliver more relevant advertising to you and for advertising analytics and reporting purposes. This means that information about your use of websites or applications on your current device may be combined with information from your other devices. We also may share this information and other inferences with third parties to allow them to target advertising, personalize content, or analyze behavior. This allows, for example, advertisements you see on your tablet to be based on activities you engaged in on your smartphone.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
These business partners may share and combine information from cookies with identifiers (such as device IDs assigned by Google or Apple) and IP addresses to make connections among related devices. This also allows for a more personalized experience across our services and applications. For example, RJ Coins & Jewelry may, through its vendors, match your devices if you log into rjcoinsjewelry.com on multiple devices or web browsers, or if your devices share similar attributes that support an inference that they are used by the same person or household.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]OPT-OUT
To opt out of our cross-device linking vendors, contact us via email@example.com and request instructions on how to initiate a global opt-out over all your devices and browsers. Opt out means that the browser on the device from which you opt out will no longer receive interest-based advertisements from information collected on devices linked to it, that devices linked to it will not receive interest-based advertisements based on information collected from the opted-out device, and that the vendor will not transfer data collected from the opted-out device to a third party.
If, in the future, we work with cross-device vendors who have a proprietary opt-out, and for whom the DAA opt-out is not effective as described above, we will provide a link to those vendors’ proprietary opt-outs.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Copyrights/Materials” tab_id=”1452516955303-ad1ab085-66c5″][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]III. RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
All materials contained in the Site are the copyrighted property of RJ Coins & Jewelry, LLC, or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third party licensors. No material from the Site or any Internet site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by us or our affiliates may be copied, “scraped,” reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Web, Internet, intranet, extranet or other site or computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress are proprietary to us. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any of our trademarks, logos, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without our prior express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name, trademarks or other proprietary information without our prior express written consent.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Unless indicated otherwise, all names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and trade names are proprietary to RJ Coins & Jewelry, L.L.C. in the United States and other countries and may not be used by anyone for any purpose without our prior express written consent. We consider our trademarks to be valuable assets, and take infringement of them seriously.
This Statement Regarding Cookies and Other Technologies (this “Statement”) describes the different types of Cookies and Other Technologies that may be used in connection with the websites and apps (the “Site”) owned or controlled by RJ Coins Jewelry, LLC. (“RJ Coins & Jewelry”, “we,” or “us”). This Statement also describes how you can manage Cookies and Other Technologies.
We may change this Statement at any time. Please take a look at the “Last Updated” section at the top of this page to see when this Statement was last revised. Any changes in this Statement will become effective when we make the revised Statement available on or through the Site
- Remember your user name and password for future visits so that log-in is easier and faster;
- Remember your language and other preferences;
- Ensure you obtain all requested information;
- Provide a safe and secure service for online transactions;
- Track your response to advertisements and website or app content for analysis and the number of times we send you the same advertisement;
- Measure how many people use the Site, and how they use it, so that we may keep it running quickly and efficiently; and
- Help us and others deliver communications and content to you that are relevant and responsive to your interests and location.
- Essential Cookies. Essential Cookies are necessary for the Site to work, and enable you to move around it and use its services and features. Disabling these Cookies may make the services and features unavailable.
- Functional Cookies. We use Functional Cookies to save your settings on the Site—settings such as your language preference, or booking information you have previously used when booking a hotel with us. We also use Functional Cookies to store such things as the last hotel you searched for, so that you can easily find it the next time you visit. Some Functional Cookies are essential to viewing maps or videos on our Site. We also use “Flash Cookies” for some of our animated content.
- Session Cookies. These types of Cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session, and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use Session Cookies to support the functionality of the Site and to understand your use of the Site—that is, which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
- Persistent Cookies: These types of Cookies are not deleted when you close your browser, but are saved on your device for a fixed period of time or until you delete them. Each time you visit the Site, the server that set the Cookie will recognize the persistent Cookie saved on your device. We and others use persistent Cookies to store your preferences, so that they are available for your next visit, to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit the Site, how often you return, how your use of the Site may vary over time and the effectiveness of advertising efforts.
- Advertising Cookies allow us and other advertisers to show you the most relevant products, offers, and advertisements on the Site and third-party sites, or through emails or other message platforms. For example, some Advertising Cookies help our service providers and other advertisers select advertisements that are based on your interests, including those expressed or inferred by visits to our websites or apps or across other websites, online services, and apps over time. Others help prevent the same advertisement from continuously reappearing for you. These types of Cookies also help us provide you with content on the Site that is tailored to your interests and needs.As noted below, some Analytics Cookies and Other Technologies are used in part to facilitate advertising.
- Advertising Cookies also include Social Plug-In Cookies. Social Plug-In Cookies are used to share content from the Site with members and non-members of social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest. These Cookies are usually set by the social networking provider, enabling such sharing to be smooth and seamless.
- Analytics Cookies collect information about your use of the Site, and enable us to improve the way it works. These Cookies give us aggregated information that we use to monitor site performance, count page visits, spot technical errors, see how users reach the Site, and measure the effectiveness of advertising (including emails we send to you).
- Other Technologies may be used for the same purposes as our Cookies, to allow us and third parties to know when you visit the Site, and to understand how you interact with emails or advertisements. Through Other Technologies, non-personal information (e.g., your operating system, your browser version, and the URL you came from) or aggregate information may be obtained and used to enhance your experience and understand traffic patterns.